Cebu Pacific's Labor Day Sale


May 1 is Labor day and another thing to look forward to for this event is that Cebu Pacific is having a Labor Day Sale.

They are offering domestic fares for as low as P382. The sale period is from April 30 up to May 2 (but I checked out the site as early as this morning and promo fares are already available so you can start booking now). Travel period is from September 1 – 30, 2010.

I actually tried booking a round trip ticket for two adults, one child and one infant and the total is only less than P3000. It is really so cheap that I was tempted to book already. The last time I was able to avail of Cebu Pacific’s promo fare was a round trip ticket to Bohol and it cost us P1500 per person. But I asked hubby and he said no because baby boy is only two months old by September. We both agreed that the earliest we can go on a vacation after I give birth is either December 2010 or January 2010.

But I am sure Cebu Pacific will still have upcoming promos such as this so if they release a promo for December or January, I will surely book one for our family as I really wanted to go out of town with them.

1 Response to "Cebu Pacific's Labor Day Sale"

  1. J-me Pikman Says:

    Thanks for that...

    By the way, have you ever heard about yummy-cebu.com? I hear they just started a new contest called Mama's day out!

Post a Comment