Shopping for her Birthday

On November 16, our dear princess will be turning four years old. We prepared two parties for her, one to celebrate with our families and friends and another one to celebrate with her teachers and classmates at school.

Almost everything is ready for the party except for the clothes that she will be wearing on both parties and of course no birthday is complete without the presents that we will give her. Since I only have one week left to look, I am already starting to panic as she still has no clothes to wear on her birthday. But while I was looking for barefoot dreams blankie as my gift for my friend’s daughter, I saw this cute appaman pink tee.

The tee is made from cotton so I am sure it will be really comfortable to wear. And with the bold number 4 printed in front of the tee, it will definitely make her birthday shirt extra special. And I am really feeling so lucky because I even saw jellycat stuffed animals which I am sure our daughter will really love as our birthday present for her. Check out loulouscorner.com and I am sure you will see lots of great finds here.

1 Response to "Shopping for her Birthday"

  1. admin Says:

    hi I just have to comment here.. your daughter's birthday is same as mine wahoooo happy birthday to her.

    Jen http://jennytalks.com

Post a Comment